Thursday, December 30, 2021

Best BeeLine Pictures-2021

As the year winds down I have traditionally posted some of the best pictures I have taken with my iPhone during the year.

In the past this included pictures I took on my travels around the world.

There are no pictures from Santorini, Shanghai, Sydney or Stonehenge this year as in the past.

Nor photos from Bora Bora. Bermuda or even Boise.

Like most everyone else, BeeLine has spent much of the year closer to home.

However, I still was able to capture a few images to document the year.

Below are a few of the sights that I found on my handy iPhone in reviewing 2021.

We still are bombarded with a lot of disheartening and discouraging news almost every day but we are also blessed to live in a beautiful and beguiling world if we stop and look around.

A few examples that underscore that point.


Sunrise
Hilton Head Island, SC


Sunrise
Miramar Beach, FL


The Most Beautiful Beach in the World?
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, FL


Sky, Sea and Sand
Miramar Beach, FL


Seaside, FL




Dahlonega Gold Museum
Dahlonega, GA



18th Hole, Hawks Ridge Golf Club
Ball Ground, GA



Bald Eagle
Cincinnati, OH Zoo



Falls Park
Greenville, SC. 

 


Sky Valley, GA
On the border of Georgia and North Carolina

    

America's Heartland
Fort Recovery, OH



Read your BeeLine blog while having a brew at BEELINE
Easton Town Center, Columbus, OH


1 comment:

  1. Despite all the lockdowns it seems you have managed to get out and about to some amazing places. All the best for the new year.

    ReplyDelete