Tuesday, December 27, 2022

BeeLine in Pictures-2022

As the year winds down I have traditionally posted some of the best pictures I have taken with my iPhone during the year.

In the past this included pictures I took on my travels around the world.

There are no pictures from Santorini, Shanghai, Sydney or Stonehenge this year as in the past.

Nor photos from Bora Bora. Bermuda or even Batavia, Ohio.

However, I was still able to capture a few memorable images to document the year.

Below are a few of the sights that I found in scrolling through the photos on my phone.

We still are bombarded with a lot of disheartening and discouraging news almost every day but we are also blessed to live in a beautiful and beguiling world if we stop and look around.

A few examples that underscore that point.



Sunrise, Miramar Beach, Florida



Sunset, Miramar Beach, Florida


Rosemary Beach, Florida




Seaside, Florida




Chattahoochee River, Georgia



Cyclorama, The Battle of Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia History Center



The Grand Slam Trophies of Bobby Jones
Atlanta, Georgia History Center



The Greenbrier
West Virginia



Stream at The Homestead
Hot Springs, Virginia



Falling Springs Falls
Virginia


Indian Tunnel Cave
Craters of the Moon National Monument 
Arco, Idaho



Indian Tunnel Cave
Craters of the Moon National Monument 
Arco, Idaho


Soldier Mountain
Fairfield, Idaho



Winter Sunset Looking Out From The BeeLine Command Center
Cincinnati, Ohio 




No comments:

Post a Comment