Sunday, March 27, 2011

"I Don't Care, Obama Is Awesome"

I try to always back up my posts with facts.  I have explained my theory of politics before.  Conservatives tend to be more practical and pragmatic when looking at the world.  Liberals are more theoretical and idealistic...and driven more by emotion than facts.

I came across this entertaining Xtranormal.com animation via Jonah Goldberg at The Corner.  This does say it all.

We live in a complicated and complex world.  President Obama is finding that it is very different being in the game than it was sitting on the sidelines.  


By the way, Xtanormal.com is a website I discovered a month or so ago.  It allows you to develop your animated features online.  I haven't tried it yet but it does open up another avenue for many more people to showcase their creativity.  We do live in interesting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment