Monday, December 28, 2020

2020 in Pictures

At this time of year I have traditionally posted some of the best pictures I have taken with my iPhone during the year.

In the past this included pictures I took on my travels around the world.

You might have seen images the last few years from China, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Bora Bora, Tahiti, Scotland, Ireland, Normandy, Italy, Croatia or the Greek Isles.

There is nothing quite so worldly in my photos this year.

Like everyone else, BeeLine has spent much of the year closer to home.

However, I still was able to capture a few images to document the year.

Below are a few of the sights that I found on my handy iPhone.

Despite a year that has seen depressing, disheartening and discouraging news most everywhere you turn, we still live in a beautiful world if we just stop and look around us.

May the news and views of people everywhere in 2021 match these images (with the exception of those March, 2020 grocery store pictures below). 


Sunrise at Sandestin, Florida



Sunset at Sandestin, Florida



Moonglow at Santa Rosa Beach, Florida



The best beach in the world?
Miramar Beach, Florida



This is not the Soviet Union
Cincinnati, Ohio, March, 2020


This is not Venezuela
Cincinnati, Ohio, March, 2020


The Ark Encounter
Williamstown, Kentucky


Darke County Courthouse
Greenville, Ohio






Brooke Street Park
Alpharetta, Georgia





Idaho State Capital
Boise, Idaho



Boise River
Boise, Idaho



Stonelick Hills Golf Course- Hole #9
Batavia, Ohio 



My favorite photo of the year
Mr. BeeLine and youngest grandson
Two Great Americans


No comments:

Post a Comment